Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her amazing husband JP in Orange County California. Henry is a happy and go-lucky father. The majority of people have come across me through my Instagram account @annephung, where I write about my experiences- the highs the lows and all between. It was 1990 that my family relocated to America. In the age of 1 and 1/4, I joined my parents. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot to have a brighter future, I worked hard to impress them and had tunnel vision in the direction of the success. I had a plan in life: go to college graduate land a corporate job, get married, buy the house, and then have kids. My idea of success was to attend college, graduate and get an employment in a corporation. After that, I'd marry to buy a home and start a family. But life had different plans. Money and the prestige of my work didn't make me feel happy. I felt as if I had wasted my time for...
Comments
Post a Comment